Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Another Board Member Resigns

Dear AADB Board and members:

After much deliberation, I have decided to resign my position as a member of the Board of Directors of AADB. As you all know, we no longer have a functional office. This means that most of the responsabilities have been deligated to the Board itself, which means that to do this job properly, it takes 30-40 hours a week. As I already have a full time job and am constantly researching technology for the deaf-blind population on top of this, I do not have the time required to fulfill the board responsibilities effectivey. Also, at this time, I feel my expertise in serving the deaf-blind population may be best used in a few ventures outside of AADB.

I thank the membership for their support of me during my time on the board, the board for the valuable experience I have gained from serving in this role, and the deaf-blind population as a whole for its guidance durring the opportunity I had to serve us. I wish the board all the best in its future endeavors and will do my best to support the organization where I feel it will best benefit the deaf-blind population.

Sincerely, Scott Davert

No comments:

Post a Comment